Did You Know that HARRASSOWITZ Supplies Periodicals Published World-Wide?
Although HARRASSOWITZ initially focused on materials published only in Europe, it gradually increased its presence not only in North America but worldwide. By 1990, HARRASSOWITZ had established itself as a truly globally operating subscription agent, offering full services to manage scholarly journals, print and online, published anywhere in the world.
Today, HARRASSOWITZ supplies electronic and print journals published anywhere in the world in all subject areas and all languages, and monographic series and works in parts in electronic formats published worldwide, and in print published in Europe and Asia.
- Complete subscription portfolio for orders, renewals, claims, cancellations, invoicing, and direct or consolidated shipment
- Fokus, HARRASSOWITZ’s online management system for periodical subscriptions and standing orders, offered free of charge to all HARRASSOWITZ customers
- Notifications of changes in subscription policies for any titles currently on order
- A full suite of management reports for all titles on order to support collection development, financial controls, fulfillment checking, holdings review
- Electronic Data Interchange, for orders, claims and invoices with leading library management systems, in EDIFACT, X12, and proprietary formats
- Consolidation of COUNTER usage statistics for e-resources, with cost data, through the HARRASSOWITZ E-Stats for Libraries
To learn more about HARRASSOWITZ’s services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Regional Sales Manager.
HARRASSOWITZ: Service. Quality. Integrity. Since 1872.