HARRASSOWITZ E-stats service harvests your library’s COUNTER usage statistics from publishers’ websites and consolidates them into a single COUNTER-style report and, most significantly, adds acquisitions information, including cost, for each subscription managed by HARRASSOWITZ.
HARRASSOWITZ E-Stats reports include the following features:
- COUNTER-style Excel spreadsheets including statistics from multiple platforms, and separate reports for non-COUNTER usage data
- Separate reports for journals, databases and e-books
- Acquisitions information for all subscriptions handled by HARRASSOWITZ, including PO number, fund code, current order status
- Cost data for all subscriptions handled by HARRASSOWITZ, both the base price and the amount invoiced
- Annotations clearly indicating when a title has been ordered as part of a package or combination, giving the library the best possible picture of the cost per resource
- Usage data from E-Stats reports and cost per download calculations are included in Online Renewal Management.
Libraries may also request the addition of acquisitions and cost data to their previously consolidated reports and to have these reports uploaded into Online Renewal Management.
Libraries may include as many platforms as they wish in their HARRASSOWITZ E-Stats service. Reports can be produced annually or semi-annually.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Regional Sales Manager to request a price quote for HARRASSOWITZ E-Stats for your library, or complete the E-Stats Quote Form. Sample reports are available upon request.
E-Stats Service Quote Request