Berghahn Journals to Launch new Journals Online Platform
Please be informed that Berghahn Journals will launch their new journals online platform starting April 1, 2016. Subscribers will be contacted by Berghan in the coming weeks with details about administrative access procedures. You will be asked to:
- download your COUNTER Stats for all subscribed Berghahn Journal content from IngentaConnect by April 29, 2016
- confirm your most current IP information confirm contact details for forthcoming access information emails
- You will then be sent your login credentials for access to the new platform.
- Hosted by PubFactory, Berghahn Journals Online will offer a high-performing platform with the following innovative features and services:
- Seamless content authorization based upon institutional IP address
- MARC Records support that allows for easy download on a per subscription basis
- More purchase options for custom journal collections
- Customization to include institutional branding, including library name, logo and URL
- Continuous access to up-to-date COUNTER reports and SUSHI support
- Mobile optimized
- Responsive site design
- Increased content discoverability through OAI-PMH support
- Improved search results
- User-defined personalization including saved searches, bookmarking, and annotation
For questions about the transition to the new platform, please visit the Berghan FAQ page or contact your Regional Sales Manager.
HARRASSOWITZ: Service. Quality. Integrity. Since 1872.